28 October 2009

Coffee, back from the dead.



Okay, so I had coffee this morning. I don't exactly know how it happened. I definitely never saw it happening. One second I snuggled into my nice warm Snuggie (I understand fully and completely where the name comes from--a post for later) and the next I was scooping Hawaiian hazelnut roast into my coffee pot. And another second I was gulping it down with my oatmeal and turkey sausage.

And guess what? I feel great. I feel more than great. I'm shaky and smily and it tasted so good, I had two cups. So I guess sometimes you just have to stick it to the doctor. Sometimes you have to say, "Look, I understand your reasoning, but maybe you should try cutting something else out of my universe, like brussels sprouts, or even soy milk." I think I would be perfectly fine if I never had to lay my eyes on brussels sprouts again. And soy milk, well, I've gone 2 years without dairy milk, I think I could find a way to manage without soy milk.

I cannot, however, find a way to manage without coffee, as the past 7 days have proven.
Oh, coffee, how I love thee.

2 comments :

  1. It's what keeps me going.... I'm with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very bad ..

    for me sometimes realy i needed coffee ..!


    nice blog ..!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts on cats.