17 February 2010

Happy Hair Day. :)

Got my hair cut today.  I have been avoiding this day for a long time, and almost thought to call and cancel in the hours adding up to the chop.  See, I've been trying to grow my hair out for a long, long time, and every time that it appears that I'm making progress, some person with scissors who calls herself a professional cuts too much off the bottom.  It's been a traumatic experience over the years, so you can see why I was avoiding today like the plague.  Luckily for me, I managed to find an AMAZING hair lady who finds herself in the same hairy predicament, trying to grow her hair out, so she used her own personal expertise to give me the perfect cut.  I don't feel so bad anymore for my lost inch of hair like I imagined I would.  Here's to long, happy, healthy hair! (Off to celebrate with a fresh box of red wine.)

<3
Namaste.

2 comments :

  1. You look fabulous in that cut! I like the songs on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pal! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts on cats.